Our website has been designed to help keep you informed about our neighborhood so that you can feel at home and in touch with your neighbors. Our website has a range of features which will help you communicate not only with your neighbors but with our association and management company as well.
If you are a member of our neighborhood and would like to take advantage of these features, simply click on the register button in the login section of the website. Once your information has been reviewed and its authenticity validated you will receive your login information via email.
- Safely pay your assessments online via eCheck or credit card.
- Create, modify and view recurring assessment payments.
- Access to your account transaction history in real-time.
- Create, modify and view up to date ARC request information in real-time.
- A directory listing for Homeowners, clubs, committees, teams, etc.
- View your neighborhoods upcoming events in the calendar section.
- Send emails directly to your association board and management company through your personal message center.
To make your payments online, please login to your homeowner account. (if you have not logged on before, please click on the register button and follow the instructions to obtain a username and password). Once you have registered online, please select the "Pay Assessments" button.
If you have questions or comments about this web site or to one of the committees, please click on the "Contact Us" link and fill out the form. Be sure to be specific in your inquiry so that we may better assist you.
Communications Tower Petition
Community Yard Sale 4-14-2018 @ 7AM Remember to lock your Cars!
Do not leave valuables in them.
Even device holders let thieves know you have a GPS, Satellite Radio etc.
Office 704-347-8900, Ext. 103
|The Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R's) are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the planned community as a non-profit corporation.|
2017 Board of Directors
William Grant- President
Harriet Wilson- Vice President
Henry DeBoer- Treasurer
Carlo Cerra- Secretary
Edna Grace- Member @ Large